This webinar recording is also included in the Happy Families Premium membership.
Dealing with tweens, teens, and screens is tricky. Governing bodies with fancy-sounding names trumpet policies about how much is “too much”. Academics wring their hands about how screens are crippling our kids. And we’re stuck in the middle, just pleading for the kids to get off the screen and help out around the house, do their homework, or be kind to their sibling!
It doesn’t have to be that hard.
Join Dr Justin Coulson, one of Australia’s most trusted parenting specialists, as he unpacks the simplest methods to work out the screen situation at your home, based on the very latest, cutting-edge research. In this presentation, you’ll discover:
- Why the concept of ‘screen-time’ misses the point and leads to unhelpful conflict about tech
- How to eliminate the drama around screens with most kids in most situations without having to ‘ban’ devices
- What parents really need to worry about when it comes to screens, and what they can relax about
- The sneaky ways our kids are using screens without our knowledge, and
- How we can make screens work in our family’s favour
This webinar will challenge your views, and change the way you talk about screens and tech in your home – for the better.