This is an online-only event. Ticketholders will receive lifetime access to session recordings from the date of purchase – available in video or podcast format.
Happy Families Basic or Premium Member? Enjoy 20% off! Automatically applied at checkout. Become a Happy Families Member now
*Early Bird Price ended on Monday 20 March
3 WAYS TO PLAY ▶
Clear the day on & watch the entire summit as it drops
Listen to the summit on the go. You'll have lifetime access, so there's no time pressure
3. ON DEMAND
Our highlight reels will give you the gist of what's in each session. Come back and refer to the resources as you need them!
Life is challenging for our kids. And if it’s not yet, it’s going to be. That means our kids need to be strong in all kinds of weather, so they can weather every kind of storm.
And what parent doesn’t want their child to be able to get through life’s many challenges and come out the other side – dare we say it – stronger and better?
That means raising resilient kids.
Join Dr Justin Coulson and his ensemble of experts as they share simple strategies to help you build resilience in your children.
Learn practical tools and techniques to:
- Give your kids the best start for a resilient life
- Help them to accept the gift of failure
- Support their identity development
- Use humour to build their resilience
- Stay calm during life’s trickier moments
The speaker lineup includes:
- Justin Coulson | Raising Resilient Kids | 10am
- Maggie Dent | 10 Building Blocks to Resilience | 11am
- Jessica Lahey | The Gift of Failure | 12pm
- Marty Wilson | The Funny Business of Resilience | 1pm
- James Anderson | Resilience & the Skill of Learning | 2pm
- Alfie Kohn | Unconditional Parenting | 3pm
- Dr Robert Brooks | Coping with Adversity | 4pm
- Yasmin London | Digital Resilience | 5pm
- Michael McQueen | Post Covid World Kids | 6pm
- Dr Laura Markham | Calm Parents, Happy Kids | 7pm
- Justin Coulson | Live Q&A | 8pm