Happy families members automatically receive an additional 20% off discount at the checkout.
Families are supposed to be happy, right? Surely kids don't always have to fight with each other. Surely parents should have time to prioritise their relationship and sex life. Raising kids and having a partner is meant to be fun and fulfilling, isn’t it?
Then why doesn’t it always feel like that? And why are some days just SO HARD?
If your family life is feeling more ‘hot mess’ than ‘happy home’, our next Happy Families summit is the event for you. We’ve gathered some of the best (and funniest) experts and thinkers for the Happy Families Hot Mess Summit to provide you with tips and tricks to help you get back on track to feeling in control.
Learn simple tools and strategies to:
- Find more fun
- Connect with your family
- Create a stronger parenting partnership
- Build a more sensual sex life
- Let go of the things that matter the least, and
- Rise to new levels of parenting capability
The speaker lineup includes:
- Dr Justin Coulson | Love, Limits & Laughter | 10am AEDT
- Amy Taylor Kabbaz | Mama Rising | 11am AEDT
- Trish Purnell-Webb | Creating a Strong Relationship With Your Partner | 12pm AEDT
- Ian Kerner | Tell Me About The Last Time You Had Sex | 1pm AEDT
- Michaeleen Doucleff | Hunt, Gather, Parent | 2pm AEDT
- Shefali Tsabary | The Awakened Family | 3pm AEDT
- Wally Goddard | How to Discipline with Love & Laughter | 4pm AEDT
- Chelsea Pottenger | Stress management | 5pm AEDT
- Jessica Rowe | The Art of Being a Crap Housewife | 6pm AEDT
- Amanda Keller | Having Fun When Your Life Is a Hot Mess | 7pm AEDT
- Dr Justin Coulson | Bonus Q&A | 8pm AEDT
Note: purchasing this product will grant you 12 months access to the recordings.