This webinar is included in the Happy Families Basic & Premium Membership - click here.
Family dynamics have shifted significantly over the last couple of decades. Children, women, and men themselves have been largely set free from the archetype of the "authoritarian father figure". But what's been left in its place?
These days the default caricature of a dad is somewhat clueless. Incompetent, goofy, irresponsible, and undisciplined.
Some dads are leaning right into it, because hey! Why wouldn't you? On the other hand, many fathers reject this stereotype, stepping up to the plate, and contributing wherever they can. But they're still struggling to define what it means to be a man, or how to show up for their families as the best version of themselves.
Science clearly shows us that families thrive when fathers are engaged, present and involved. Their innate strengths and capacity have potential to weave resilience and tenderness into the fabric of family life, shaping character and values with wisdom and support.
Families need fathers, and fatherhood needs to be redefined. Join Dr Justin Coulson for this clarifying and hope-filled webinar that celebrates the unique and invaluable role of fathers in families. He'll unpack:
- What it really means to be a man,
- Common myths about fatherhood,
- The significant benefits of involved fathers on a child's development and the impact on family dynamics,
- Insight into the unique contributions fathers bring to parenting,
- Strategies and tips on how fathers can be present and actively engaged in their children's lives, regardless of family circumstances.