Trying to guide a teenage daughter through a complex adolescent world is… well, complicated. Alcohol and drugs, mental health concerns, body image issues, premature and/or non-consensual intimacy, and friendship challenges are just the tip of the iceberg.
Join Dr Justin Coulson for this live one-hour webinar as he unpacks the science and provides practical advice for parenting in the REAL world. You’ll leave this webinar with simple tools and techniques to help you guide our daughters safely and successfully through adolescence.
WHO: Parents of teenage girls
WHAT: A 60 minute live webinar with Justin including a Q&A, plus a handy cheat sheet to have on hand whenever you need it.
WHERE: On your PC or Mac in the comfort of your own home
WHEN: Thursday 29 November | 8-9pm AEDT
WHY: Based on surveys of close to 400 Aussie teen girls, this webinar will help parents understand what’s really going on in the minds of their teenage daughter.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What is really going on in the minds of our teenage daughters – how do they really feel and what do they wish you knew?
- How we can stay connected to our daughters and keep them motivated, whilst also dealing with the eye-rolls and bad attitude;
- How we can keep them safe and informed without them pushing us away; and
- How to encourage them to develop strong, healthy relationships and resilience;
- Plus the best things we can do to support our daughters during this tumultuous time.
This webinar is part of Justin’s brand new Positive Parenting webinar series, which has been designed to help you confidently navigate parenting at every age and stage. Find out more here.