We all know screens are addictive, but do you know why?
Join Dr Justin Coulson for this live one-hour webinar as he unpacks the science and provides practical advice for parenting in a digital world. You’ll leave this webinar with simple tools and techniques to help you confidently manage screen time in your home and put an end to all the tech-tension.
WHO: Every parent
WHAT: A 60 minute live webinar with Justin including a Q&A, plus a handy cheat sheet to have on hand whenever you need it.
WHERE: On your PC or Mac in the comfort of your own home
WHEN: Thursday 22 November | 8-9pm AEDT
WHY: Screen time can be an issue in many families. This webinar will explore how to effectively manage screen time – without having to yell, fight, demand or ban again.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The “why” of screen addiction;
- How much time kids should really be spending on their screens;
- What we actually need to worry about – what’s small stuff, and what’s not;
- How to set effective limits on screen use so no one has to yell, fight, demand, or ban again; and
- How to create a digital device plan for your family that will put an end to all the tech-tension.
This webinar is part of Justin’s brand new Positive Parenting webinar series, which has been designed to help you confidently navigate parenting at every age and stage. Find out more here.