They say the best way to avoid sibling rivalry is… to avoid having siblings. If you’ve got more than one child, it’s too late!
Join Dr Justin Coulson for this live one-hour webinar as he unpacks the science and provides practical advice for parenting in the REAL world. You’ll leave this webinar with simple tools and techniques to help you confidently calm the conflict and achieve greater harmony at home.
WHO: Parents with more than one child
WHAT: A 60 minute live webinar with Justin including a Q&A, plus a handy cheat sheet to
have on hand whenever you need it.
WHERE: On your PC or Mac in the comfort of your own home
WHEN: Tuesday 15 November | 8-9pm AEDT
WHY: Sibling rivalry can cause the happiest of families to become dysfunctional. This webinar is full of surprising solutions to calm conflict between siblings effectively – without yelling, punishments, or bribes.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why siblings fight with each other;
- How to really understand our kids when they’re having big emotions;
- Why our usual responses to sibling rivalry are ineffective;
- How to calm conflict between siblings – without yelling, punishments or bribes; and
- How to teach children how to apologise and actually mean it.
This webinar is part of Justin’s brand new Positive Parenting webinar series, which has been designed to help you confidently navigate parenting at every age and stage. Find out more here.