Justin Coulson is one of Australia’s leading parenting, relationships and wellbeing experts and is a highly sought-after international speaker and author.
Justin offers keynote speeches and workshops in schools and workplaces to boost wellbeing and improve relationships for parents, teachers, students and staff. All those who listen to one of Justin’s talks or participate in one of his workshops leave with information, tools and strategies to help transform their personal or professional relationships, for the better.
- Credible, qualified and expert speaker
- Unique presentations from an industry expert
- Insightful and memorable events for your students, parents and staff
- Dynamic and personalised workshops tailored to your specific needs
- Top ratings and recommendations from attendees
Justin earned his psychology degree from the University of Queensland and his PhD in Psychology from the University of Wollongong.
He has written multiple peer-reviewed journal articles and scholarly book chapters, as well as several books and ebooks about parenting, including the recently released 9 Ways to a Resilient Child (Harper Collins, 2017).
Justin is an Honorary Fellow at the Centre for Positive Psychology in the Graduate School of Education at the University of Melbourne. He is a consultant to the Federal Government’s Office of the Children’s e-Safety Commissioner, and has acted (and continues to act) in an advisory capacity to well-known organisations including Beyond Blue, the Raising Children Network, Life Education, Intel Security, and the Alannah and Madeline Foundation.
Justin has worked with & presented to:
Justin’s talks & workshops
- What Your Child Needs From You
- 21 Days to a Happier Family
- Parenting Tools to Help Your Adolescent Thrive
- The Healthy Digital Diet
- Being Happy
- How to make Yr 12 the BEST YEAR EVER!
- Pornography: What’s the Big Deal?
- ELEVATE: How lifting others lifts us – at work, at home, and in life
- Force Creates Resistance (Or Lessons in Leadership from the world of parenting)
- 4 Steps to ENORMOUS Emotional Intelligence