Missed out? Join the waitlist to be the first to hear about a second release of this course.
Life for an autistic child is like a journey through mountains and valleys.
There are highs of progress and joy as they master a new skill or overcome a challenge. But right when they’re just starting to breathe more deeply and enjoy the view, the path can decline into the rocky valley of setbacks and new obstacles. Grappling with overwhelming sensory experiences and the complexities of social interactions, the fog of uncertainty can evoke feelings of frustration and exhaustion as they come to find their footing on this path toward adulthood.
And as their parent or caregiver, you are by their side every step of the way.
Helping your child navigate through these hurdles can be both emotionally and physically taxing. However, armed with the right knowledge, steadfast support, and a deeper understanding of neurodiversity, you can establish an environment where both you as a caregiver and your autistic child can not only survive but also flourish as you embark on this journey together.
Supporting Autistic Children
With Dr Justin Coulson & Dr Joey Lawrence
This brand new, neurodiversity-affirming course has been designed by Dr Justin and Dr Joey. Over five weeks they will work with you to identify and address your child’s distinctive strengths and challenges associated with their unique autistic profile.
The course includes:
- 9 x 10 to 20 minute video modules with Dr Justin Coulson and Dr Joey Lawrence.
- An interactive eBook which provides a summary of your learnings, and further context into your course content.
- Homework challenges to assist you with internalising what you’ve learned, and making changes to your everyday practices.
- Access to an exclusive, inclusive Facebook group for parents and carers to support each other throughout the duration of the course.
- A bonus LIVE Q&A session with Dr Joey and Dr Justin. (This session will also be recorded and included as part of your course content.)
- 12 months access to the course.
This is an online-only event. Ticket holders will receive 12-month access to the course. Happy Families Basic or Premium Member? Enjoy 20% off! Automatically applied at checkout. Become a Happy Families Member now.
*Early Bird Price ($50 off the total price) ended on Monday 16th October