Teaching Kids Kindess
Relationship rules to help children get along with others (especially siblings!).
$30.00 inc. GST
MONDAY 15 February, 8pm AEDT
7pm QLD | 5pm WA | 7:30pm SA | 10pm NZ
Please note: This webinar is included in all Happy Families memberships.
What’s the secret to stopping sibling rivalry? Don’t have siblings!
If you have more than one child, it’s too late… so here’s a reality check. The kids are going to fight. They’re going to compete. They are going to have relationship ruptures. It is all but guaranteed.
The real secret to a happy family is not how to stop the fighting, but how to help children repair, cooperate, and ultimately develop those strong, lifelong bonds that lead to a lifelong friendship.
Join Dr Justin Coulson for an all-new presentation that will help you:
- Teach your children how to resolve relationship ruptures effectively
- Guide your children to empathy, compassion, and kindness (or at least some basic respect) toward one another
- Inspire your family to work together on building harmony and peace at home
- Orient your children (and even the grown-ups) towards a way of being that makes your home feel like the kind of place people want to be
- Exemplify filling your lives with service and ‘other-focused’ behaviours so there is no time to fight with each other and,
- Help your children to develop strong bonds with each other