Something’s Got to Give (Webinar)
Finding time to breathe in frantic family life
$30.00 inc. GST
Please note that this video is included in all of our Happy Families memberships, starting at just $10 per month. Find out more.
Parenting experts have all the advice in the world for how to make family life peaceful… but in the real world, we know it’s rarely as simple as they say. Mornings are a mess because we can’t find a school jumper or shoes. Evenings are exhausting because we arrived home late, dinner was from a take-away box, and we don’t have the mental space. And weekends don’t work because we’re playing catchup on the week rather than play catch with the kids.
- How to simplify your schedule and minimise the irritations that stop you doing what matters most with your family
- The 3 surefire strategies to really make mornings magic – every day of the week. (And yes, the kids will be staying at your house!)
- The most important elements of every evening that make things easy for everyone (or at least, easier)
- Strategies for getting the most out of your weekend time together
- The simple system for coordinating everything as a family so you’re all on the same page.
Justin is a wonderful presenter/life coach who has discussed several challenging areas. Just keep doing what you’re doing! You’ve got the equation right!
— Alina M.