Sex & Sensibility
A Better Way To Have "The Talk" With Your Kids
$30.00 inc. GST
Please note: This webinar is included in all Happy Families Premium memberships.
“The Talk” has been the source of anxiety for many parents for generations. Cutesy phrases like “the birds and the bees” have become standard to avoid embarrassing discussions. Parents often rely on schools to teach their children about sex and everything associated with it.
This approach no longer works. Rather than parents, pornography has become the world’s largest sex education department. Music, movies, and other media have made it their mission to promote sex without consequences agenda, where the idea that “you and me baby, we ain’t nothing but mammals so let’s do it like they do on the discovery channel.”
And the results have been catastrophic. From high school stories of sexual assault at parties through sports and business, and up to Australia’s Federal Government, we are seeing the results of a society that is sex-saturated but lacking a basic understanding of body boundaries, respect, and consent.
This is the webinar you need so you can help your child make safe, healthy decisions when it comes to body boundaries, sex, and consent.
- Why “the talk” is a bad idea
- When real conversations with your children should start – and how to start them
- How to answer tricky questions
- The ways you can equip your children to be safe and healthy from the age of 2 through to 22
What this webinar isn’t:
- You won’t get someone on a soapbox, crying about the state of society or making moral judgments.
What this webinar is:
- A no-nonsense, clear discussion of what kids need to know and how to help them know it in ways that feel good for you, and make sense to them.
Who: Parents of children from age 2 through to around age 15
What: A conversation about body boundaries, sex, and consent