Positive Parenting | #1 Overcoming Differences with your Partner in Parenting
Simple tools and techniques to help you confidently navigate the parenting journey together.
$29.99 inc. GST
Get 50% off ANY DIGITAL PRODUCT in the Happy Families Shop from 27-29 November
Use the coupon code FRIDAY2020 at checkout
Please note that this video is included in all of our Happy Families memberships, starting at just $10 per month. Find out more.
Sometimes we don’t see eye to eye as parents. That’s perfectly normal but it doesn’t always make things easy. So how are we supposed to raise our kids when we see things so differently?
Join Dr Justin Coulson for this live one-hour webinar as he unpacks the science and provides practical advice for parenting in the REAL world. You’ll leave this webinar with simple tools and techniques to help you confidently navigate the parenting journey together.
Parents who can’t agree on how to parent!
A 60 minute live webinar with Justin including a Q&A, plus a handy cheat sheet to have on hand whenever you need it
Families feel happiest when parents are tuned in to one another and their kids. This webinar is designed to help you get past the parenting disagreements and help you raise your kids in a positive way that you can both feel good about.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER
- Five key steps to parenting on the same page with your co-parent, whether they live in the same house, or in another state or country;
- Exactly why you see things so differently from your partner;
- What the triggers are that can set you off against one another and your kids; and
- Clear strategies for supporting one another so that your family function better.
You may also like…
- Digital,Webinar$99.99 inc. GST