Anxiety in your Child
$30.00 inc. GST
Anxiety has become one of the leading causes of ill-health in our children. And it’s also affecting more parents than ever before. The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated what was already an accelerating problem.
Can we stop anxiety? Where is it coming from? Are our kids bubble-wrapped snowflakes that just need to “toughen up” and get over it? Or is there an approach to our children’s anxiety that can build them, encourage them, and give them hope?
This webinar will provide the answers every parent needs to help their children – and even to help themselves.
Over the course of an hour, Dr Justin Coulson will help you to:
- Recognise anxiety in your child and know how best to respond when anxiety flares up
- Become a supportive hope-giver to your child to empower him/her to be courageous in the face of anxious thoughts
- Uncover the research-based #1 strength your child can develop to combat anxiety and develop remarkable resilience.
- Identify how your own anxieties could be affecting your child, and know how to manage them
- Learn proven strategies to help both you and your child navigate and manage anxiety when things get stressful
Once you’ve participated in this webinar, you’ll have strategies that you can put into practice on the spot to help curb anxiety, build confidence, and restore resilience in your child. And if you struggle with anxiety yourself, you’ll be changed.
Absolutely loved this webinar! I have paid thousands of dollars and hours and hours of treatment for my daughter and you helped me as the mother more in 90 minutes than all of the hours spent in therapy. Thank you, Justin. I know you love what you do, it shows in the way you teach it.