Anxiety in your Child | Parts 1 & 2
Recognising & Dealing with Anxiety
$49.99 inc. GST
Please note that this video is included in all of our Happy Families memberships, starting at just $10 per month. Find out more.
Part 1: Recognising Anxiety
In the past few months I have been overwhelmed by the number of parents asking me how to help their children with anxiety. Anxiety over friends, anxiety about school work, anxiety about almost anything and everything. Parents are stuck. And so many kids are struggling.
In this 30 minute webinar I’m going to help you to:
- Understand what anxiety is and how it impacts your kids
- Identify central reasons for anxiety in our children
- Learn 3 strategies that can help children respond well to anxiety in almost any circumstance.
The webinar is short, and it’s designed to give you a kickstart in dealing with anxiety with your child.
Part 2: Dealing with Anxiety
Anxiety has become one of the leading causes of ill-health in our children. And it’s also affecting more parents than ever before. Can we stop anxiety? Where is it coming from? Are our kids bubble-wrapped snowflakes that just need to “toughen up” and get over it? Or is there an approach to our children’s anxiety that can build them, encourage them, and give them hope?
This webinar will provide the answers every parent needs to help their children – and even to help themselves.
Over the course of an hour, Dr Justin Coulson will help you to:
- Recognise anxiety in your child and know how best to respond when anxiety flares up
- Develop the strategies to help your child navigate their anxiety when things get stressful
- Become a supportive hope-giver to your child to empower him/her to be courageous
- Uncover the research-based #1 strength your child can develop to combat anxiety and develop remarkable resilience.
Once you’ve participated in this webinar, you’ll have strategies that you can put into practice on the spot to help curb anxiety, build confidence, and restore resilience in your child. And if you struggle with anxiety yourself, you’ll be changed as well, with ideas to implement to help you, your child, and your whole family.
I would highly recommend Dr Justin Coulson’s teachings to every parent, educator, and professional working with young people to build better relationships and develop a deeper understanding of the challenges our young people face on a daily basis.— Renee C.