Anxiety In Your Child (school licence)
Wednesday 8 September, 2021
$660.00 inc. GST
Please note: Purchasing this licence enables an organisation to distribute this seminar to their entire school community. If you are a parent and would like for your school to be involved, please forward this link to your school.
Wednesday 8 September
Note – this is a live webinar, but a recording link will be available for 7 days after the event.
Anxiety has become one of the leading causes of ill-health in our children. And it’s also affecting more parents than ever before. The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated what was already an accelerating problem.
Can we stop anxiety? Where is it coming from? Are our kids bubble-wrapped snowflakes that just need to “toughen up” and get over it? Or is there an approach to our children’s anxiety that can build them, encourage them, and give them hope?
This webinar will provide the answers every parent needs to help their children – and even to help themselves.
Over the course of a 90 minutes, Dr Justin Coulson will help you to:
- Recognise anxiety in your child and know how best to respond when anxiety flares up
- Become a supportive hope-giver to your child to empower him/her to be courageous in the face of anxious thoughts
- Uncover the research-based #1 strength your child can develop to combat anxiety and develop remarkable resilience
- Identify how your own anxieties could be affecting your child, and know how to manage them
- Learn proven strategies to help both you and your child navigate and manage anxiety when things get stressful
Once you’ve participated in this webinar, you’ll have strategies that you can put into practice on the spot to help curb anxiety, build confidence, and restore resilience in your child. And if you struggle with anxiety yourself, you’ll be changed.
*Coupons may not be used with this offer.