21 Days to a Happier Family – Book
$30.00 inc. GST
Family life is pretty tough going sometimes. Most days are a struggle between strong-willed children and frazzled parents.
And while no parent (or child) wakes up in the morning saying, “Today’s the day I’m going to make everyone’s life hell!”, it sometimes feels like that by the end of the day.
21 Days to a Happier Family book is designed for busy parents who want their kids to be better, themselves to be calmer, and their family to be happier.
IN THIS BOOK YOU’LL FIND
- Specific strategies to help YOU be at YOUR BEST, so you can be the best parent you can
- Evidence-based ideas to strengthen your relationship with your children
- Research-proven practices to improve understanding between you and your emotional child
- Discipline strategies that work because they’re about ‘discipline’ and not ‘punishment’
- Clever ways to establish routines that really work for your family
- The secret to happiness in family life that nearly every grown-up has forgotten!
PLEASE NOTE: Happy Families HQ is moving, which may cause a slight delay in delivery times for books and DVDs. We thank you for your understanding and patience.