Content Warning: Listener discretion advised.
The percentage of children who have experienced sexual assault is shocking. Dr Ben Mathews shares some practical steps you can take to keep your children safe from harm.
In this episode:
- Dr Ben Mathews - lead researcher of the Australian Child Maltreatment Studies.
- 5 types of child maltreatment and associated impacts
- Developmentally normal and typical early childhood/adolescent experimentation/exploration
- Defining Child Sexual Assault
- Stranger danger
- Perceived societal expectation and pressure on adolescents
- Strong parent/child relationships
Email your questions and comments to email@example.com
Find out more about becoming a Happy Families member at our website