School matters, and education is important... but they are not "the be-all and end-all".
Your graduating child can look forward to their future with excitement and positivity irrespective of grades or academic outcomes.
From humble beginnings growing up in the west of Ireland, to retiring at 41 years of age, Tom O'Brien shares his powerful story of how life can play out regardless of your level of formal education.
Topics in this episode:
- Work ethic and motivation
- Do kids today need the 'safety net' of a university degree to get a good job?
- Opportunities - where and how to find them?
- Tools for success in life
- Chasing your passion
- When decisions need to be made - taking chances or playing it safe?
- When your child decides to drop out of school or university
- Opportunity, effort, and doing hard things
- How do we measure failure or success?
Find us on Facebook at Dr Justin Coulson's Happy Families
Email us your questions and comments at email@example.com