In this week's "I'll Do Better Tomorrow" Kylie shares the pros and cons of unschooling, and Justin cooks the best omelet EVER as he strives to make Every Second Count.
And a sneak-peak into next week's lineup of comforting conversations for any parent raising kids who are struggling with school or experiencing HSC pressure.
Topics in this episode:
- HSC stress
- School dropouts
- Outcomes of kids who do finish school, and those who don't
- Reflecting on how to be more intentional with parenting
- Homeschooling / unschooling in the Coulson household
- The challenge of finding rhythm in change
- Child-initiated conversations
- Sibling rivalry / connection
- 'The Bear' receives a rave review from Justin
- Every second counts!
Last chance to register for the BRAND-NEW 'Supporting Autistic Children: Nurturing Neurodiversity' course hosted by Dr Justin Coulson & Dr Joey Lawrence
Find us on Facebook at Dr Justin Coulson's Happy Families
Email us your questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org