We all have Time Crunch Moments - where the pressure is on, time is limited, and our kids are NOT being compliant!
Mornings can be tough, right? But they don't have to be! Whether you have young kids or sleepy teenagers, there are 4 things you can do ahead of time to slow things right down - even when you need to go fast!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- A change in the 'Making Mornings Magic'' formula!
- Teenagers vs young children
- Back to school
- Routine and structure
- Deadlines, fast-paced living
- Being present
- Kids and transitions
- Every family is different
- 'Fast is slow and slow is fast' - a Happy Families article
You can purchase early bird tickets for the new course 'Supporting Autistic Children: Nurturing Neurodiversity' at the Happy Families website
Find us on Facebook at Dr Justin Coulson's Happy Families
Become a Happy Families member today - Happy Families Membership
Email us your questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org