Who doesn't love a good book?
October's Book Club includes: a storyline that will consume your life and keep you guessing right up to the last page, a blistering critique on the elite and political classes, learning to be comfortable in solitude, the heroes fighting online predators, unpacking generational differences, and a first-aid manual for supporting your teen’s mental health!
- 'Homecoming' by Kate Morton
- 'The Secret Life of You' by Kerry Sackville
- Both these titles are on the Birds of a Feather Book Club 2023 reading list. Check it out for some great suggestions for children, teens and adults.
- 'Winners Take All: The Elite Charade of Changing the World' by Anand Giridharadas
- 'The Ideas Industry' Daniel Drezner
- 'Saving Our Kids' by Madonna King
- 'When Life Sucks' by Dr Jo Prendergast
- 'Generations' by Dr Jean Twenge
Register for the Happy Families October Webinar - "Enough: Helping our children overcome anxiety, perfectionism & self-loathing"
Find us on Facebook at Dr Justin Coulson's Happy Families
Become a Happy Families member today - Happy Families Membership.
Email us your questions and comments at email@example.com