Is your child stressed out, apprehensive or just feeling like life is too hard? Does anxiety or perfectionism cause them to feel they are not enough? All hope is not lost! Three ways you can BUILD HOPE in your child's life - helping them to do well and feel well as they experience the power of hope.
- Research by Rick Snyder, Shane Lopez
- 'In search of Bob Cat' TikTok
- Failure, anxiety, resilience
- Our children need to feel hopeful before they can feel they are enough
- What does the research say about hopeful people?
- What is hope?
- Why are our youth feeling hopeless?
- How to be a hope-builder
- Enough: Overcoming Anxiety, Perfectionism, & Self Loathing - a Happy Families article
Register for the Happy Families October Webinar - "Enough: Helping our children overcome anxiety, perfectionism & self-loathing"
Find us on Facebook at Dr Justin Coulson's Happy Families
Become a Happy Families member today - Happy Families Membership.
Email us your questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org