We teach our kids to be safe, kind and respectful online - but are we taking our own advice? Shona Hendley unpacks the negative repercussions of frequent sharing, oversharing and inappropriate sharing - and the steps Online School Parent Forums can take to set a good example for the next generation.
- The School Carpark Mafia has moved to WhatsApp!
- Shona Hendley's article: "Help! My school WhatsApp group is making me hate other parents!
- Follow Kirra Pendergast at Safe on Social
- Be a role model for your children
- What are the legal issues surrounding online defamation and bullying?
- Is airing grievances about other parents/students/teachers ever appropriate?
- Advice for helping your child become a discerning digital citizen
- 3 Simple Tips for Managing Screen Time for the Whole Family - A Happy Families Article
Purchase your ticket for the Smells Like Teen Spirit Summit at the Happy Families website.
Find us on Facebook at Dr Justin Coulson's Happy Families.
Email us your questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.