Dr Justin shares the latest academic studies related to parenting
Topics included in this episode -
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Which generation experiences the most ACE's?
- Time pressure today
- Life is getting harder for a lot of us
- What does communicating online do to our brains?
Research articles mentioned
- Adverse Childhood Experiences Across Birth Generation and LGBTQ + Identity, Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, 2019
- Technologically-assisted communication attenuates inter-brain synchrony
Find us on Facebook at Dr Justin Coulson's Happy Families
Email us your questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org