Every parent wishes their children would listen to them more. But, how well do we really listen to them?
When we stop, look and listen to our children we are letting them know that they are worthy of our time.
In this week’s podcast episode Dr Justin Coulson shares some simple strategies for making sure your children receive the one-on-one attention and nurture they deserve.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- What Your Child Needs From You
- Have Dr Justin speak at your school or organization
- Toilet Training: As easy as one, two, wee
- Stop, Look and Listen to Your Kids
- 7 Ways to Really Listen So Your Child Shares More
- 18 Ways to a More Resilient Child
- Please turn off your phone