We’ve all had ‘one of those days’ with our kids where we seem to butting heads with each other all day.
There’s no avoiding it. Those days do happen. So how do we survive them as parents and ensure our children continue to thrive?
There is no one simple answer – different situations call for different solutions.
In this week’s episode Dr Justin Coulson shares some ideas to keep in mind and give a go next time you’re having ‘one of those days’.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Parenting workshop with Dr Justin Coulson (DVD/Download)
- Have Dr Justin speak at your school or organisation
- The kids are out of control
- How do I control my child’s outbursts
- My 4 year old goes from angel to absolute #devilchild