In this podcast we’re looking at how to make the Internet Invasion – the Screen Tsunami – less cumbersome, exhausting, and outright punishing on the entire family.
Screens are here to stay and our kids are all over them! They know more than us in many cases, and they want to be on there!
And when I ask parents what their biggest challenge is with tech, the answer is almost universal – we just want them to turn it off!
- 1:17 60 second psychology – what rules should parents have for tech… according to the kids?
- 3:08 What’s the biggest issue that your children face with tech?
- 4:48 How much are your children on devices and screens?
- 5:40 How do you deal with children refusing to get off a screen?
- 7:10 The Screen Tsunami
- 7:45 Screens and Relationships
- 13:25 Screens and Sleep
- 16:01 Screens and Wellbeing
- 17:45 Top Tips for having a Healthy Relationship with your Phone
- 20:10 3 minute therapy – Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- 23:58 3 minute therapy – Reward charts
- 27:00 Five suggestions to help challenging children
- 31:05 $50 Discount for the 21 Days to a Happier Family online program
Join the conversation
Every week I'll be asking a couple of questions.