Digital Content Manager
We’re looking for a motivated marketer with a passion for parenting to join the Happy Families team.
The role is super flexible and family friendly (of course). You can work your own hours, from your own home, from anywhere in Australia.
Dr Justin Coulson is one of Australia’s leading parenting experts and authors.
Happy Families is a hub designed to help parents, educators and carers find information, advice and resources to help transform their family or working relationships for the better.
- Implement social media strategy and manage content across social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin.
- Manage weekly email newsletters (media blast, Happy Families eNews and campaign emails).
- Manage upload, image sourcing and SEO optimisation of weekly blog posts.
- Monthly reporting for all of the above.
- A genuine interest in parenting, families and relationships.
- Experience managing various social media platforms for business including content planning, content curation and analytics.
- Experience managing email marketing for business including data segmentation and targeting, template build and design and analytics.
- Experience using WordPress (or similar) for blogging.
- The ability to write excellent and engaging copy according to the tone and ethos of the Happy Families brand (this is extremely important).
- Good knowledge of SEO and the ability to optimise blog posts for SEO purposes.
- Good knowledge of Happy Families and Dr Justin Coulson’s work and teachings.
- Experience using Active Campaign (email) and WordPress (blog).
Please address all essential experience and skills requirements in your application.
4-6 hrs p/week
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org