Job Description – Client Relationship Manager
Happy Families, led by Australia’s leading parenting expert, Dr Justin Coulson, is expanding and looking to add a client relationship manager to our team.
We’re a small and mighty team passionate about connection and helping people to transform their relationships, and their lives, for the better.
In this role, you will meet income targets for a broad range of our projects and campaigns, starting with a focus on the education sector – we want to share what we know with as many schools as possible!
Over time, this role will be incredibly diverse. You could be working with speaker bureaus who want to send Dr Justin Coulson to the USA one minute and talking to a corporate about potential PR partnerships for Happy Families the next. And with lots of moving parts, you’ll thrive on knowing which opportunities are the right ones to pursue.
What you’ll get
- A blended sales and relationship management role that’s got plenty of exciting challenges
- A fast-paced environment managing a wide range of potential clients and leads
- To be part of a genuinely caring team, committed to your success
- To be rewarded with training, autonomy and responsibility – we move too fast to micro-manage anyone!
We will challenge and push you to create great outcomes for our clients. We will also make sure you have an opportunity to help make decisions about how to smash revenue targets, year on year!
If this role sounds inspiring to you, then welcome to our family. We want to see you explode onto the scene, start making calls and experience success!
First and foremost, you’re familiar with and genuinely into what Dr Justin Coulson shares with the world.
Next, you’re passionate about people! You love talking to anyone about anything. In fact, you are the type of person who gets a buzz from helping tourists with directions, strikes up conversations with strangers on a regular basis, and has no qualms about picking up the phone to follow-up with someone for the 10th time.
Ideally, you have experience managing and delivering a diverse range of sales campaigns from making introductory calls to closing the deal. You can’t wait to tell us all about the targets you’ve hit (or smashed!) in your previous roles to demonstrate you know what you’re doing.
You understand the importance of effective time and budget management and approaching new tasks efficiently and with minimal direction.
To secure your place on our team you will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and/or customer relationship role
- Be self-driven and determined to deliver results on time by overcoming some difficult obstacles
- Have killer attention to detail and strong organisational skills, experience managing budgets and working to targets and timelines
- Be able to manage multiple projects at once.
Bonus points awarded for:
The ideal candidate will have at least one of the following sets of skills and experience:
- Experience working with a professional speaker or celebrity
- Experience working in the education sector
- Experience working in an agency or consulting environment and building client relationships.
- Experience working with Active Campaign Manager
We’ll negotiate hours based on what works for you… we anticipate you’ll need around 15-20 hours per week to reach goals and targets.
Pay is base plus generous commissions.
How to apply:
We’re after the one in a million candidate – so that means there’s probably only 2 in Brisbane where you’ll ideally be located (although this is NOT essential).
- Send us your CV with a cover page (keep it brief) detailing how you will satisfy each requirement outlined
- 3 dot points of what appeals to you about the position
- Demonstrate that you actually do have attention to detail by reading this entire position description and then including the word “connection” in your application.
If you think this position is for you, send your resume to email@example.com